Friday, September 12, 2014

Welcome Back to School 2014

As summer was winding down, I was busy in the art room; unpacking supplies, getting my desk and closet spaces in order...and making movies! With the help of my three year old, we created a back to school movie that all of the kids watched during their first day of art class.

I made these movies (one for Boght Hills and one for Loudonville) for a few reasons:

  • Students were engaged because of the subtle humor and action
  • Students enjoyed seeing my daughter :)
  • I knew that each class would receive the same information in the same way
  • I knew that the movies and discussion lasted about 25 minutes
  • I was able to move around the room to monitor students as the movie played
Here are the movies!

Boght Hills Version


Loudonville Version




No comments:

Post a Comment